MilliScents Virgin Krill Oil is harvested from the Euphausia Sperba species of krill and is rich in the long-chain Omega 3 fatty acids: EPA and DHA. While Omega 3 fatty acids are also found in fish oil, krill oil is unique in that the EPA and DHA are predominately present in the phospholipid form, giving the oil unique properties and making it potentially more potent.
MilliScents Virgin Krill Oil has several advantages over other Krill Oils on the market:
- Purity: MilliScents Virgin Krill does not contain added synthetic substances or significant inorganic impurities.
- Natural and Cold Processed: MilliScents Virgin Krill is extracted from Krill that has not been heat treated, in contrast to industrial krill meal production.
- Potency: High levels of Omega-3 and Astaxanthin.
- Low Odor: Compared to its peers MilliScents Virgin Krill has remarkably low fishy odor.
Thanks to the pristine nature of the Antarctic Oceans, our Krill Oil is one of the cleanest wild sourced Omega 3 Oils commercially available. The pure waters of Antarctica are the largest sustainable fishery in the World. Only approximately 200,000 tons of an estimated 100 million tons of krill in this biomass are harvested each year ( only a fraction of 1% ). Furthermore, standard fish oil production requires substantial exposure to heat during refining. Our Krill Oil is not refined in a traditional manner and can be considered one of the very few Virgin Marine Oils.
Many Ways Krill Oil Supports You*
- A healthy heart*
- Support for concentration, memory and learning*
- Blood sugar health*
- Healthy joints, with an increase in joint comfort*
- Fighting your signs of aging*
- Healthy brain and nervous system function and development*
- Protection for cell membranes*
- Cholesterol and other blood lipid health*
- Healthy liver function*
- Bolstering your immune system*
- Healthy mood support*
- Optimal skin health*